2.23.2011

Just Like Dad

Everywhere we go, people look at Andrew and say, "Wow, he looks just like his daddy". Jarod once asked me if that hurts my feelings, how no one ever says how he resembles me. I told him, not one bit! I love that they look alike and act alike. I love that Andrew wants to be doing what dad is doing. I love that when Jarod walks in the door after work Andrew greets him with a huge smile and yells with excitement. Jarod is so good with him too.


Oh, and another thing that Andrew is learning from his dad...to make funny noises with his mouth! We all know how Jarod can sound exactly like a dog, cat, squirrel, peacock, not to mention all the other indescribable sounds. Well, Andrew is now fascinated with spitting, clicking his tongue, and blowing raspberries. It's only a matter of time before he starts barking!

I just wish he wouldn't practice these noises while he has a mouth full of applesauce!

1 comment:

  1. are you sure he's not pooping in the high chair pictures??? too funny. I love that we can see your fun pictures now that you have your blog!

    ReplyDelete