2.17.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sending a little love to brighten your day...



Our Valentine's dinner consisted of grilled pork chops, creamed spinach and chocolate bundles. I like to show my love for my husband through food. I have always enjoyed trying new recipes and it seems like I am always baking something. I get so much satisfaction out of hearing him say "Oh, this is soooo good", or "This is one of my favorites". Although, it isn't too hard to please him since he eats anything. About the only thing he doesn't like are olives. So I get to feel like the world's best chef most nights!
My loving husband raved about my creamed spinach, even though I used way too much garlic!


1 comment:

  1. I FINALLY got into your blog. It is so great. Elliot looks a lot like Andrew. So cute.

    ReplyDelete