2.02.2011

Best part of our day

I love love love when Andrew wakes up in the morning and from naps. He is usually very happy and greets me with a big smile. After taking him out of his crib, the very first thing we do is open the blinds. This has become Andrew's favorite thing. He gets such a big kick out of twirling the wand and letting the sun shine in! The few times when he wakes up grumpy, his crying turns immediatly to laughter as the blinds begin to open - guarenteed! It's never not worked! These are the little moments I never want to forget.
This is when he was six months old:
And nine months. It never gets old!



This is the sight I see now when I come to get him. He can pull himself up to his knees and peer over the edge.



And just the other day...he started standing! Time to lower the crib again!




No comments:

Post a Comment