2.01.2011

Brrrrr

This winter has been so cold. This morning when I woke up it was a whopping 3 degrees. Way to cold to be outside! Luckily we've been able to stay inside most days. I don't really have many reasons to leave the house; no kids to take to school or job to get to. And if I have to run errands I try to wait until Jarod is home for lunch so I don't have to take Andrew out. But I do enjoy bundling Andrew up because he's just too cute in his puffy coat!


Last month we took the little guy out after one of our record snowfalls and let him play in the snow for the first time. He didn't quite know what to make of it as he just sat there in the snowbank looking around. It was a little disappointing. I guess he's just a bit too young for snow angels and snowmen! Something to look forward to for next year!








He only lasted a few minutes. Notice the plastic bag tied around his feet? I don't have any snow pants or boots for him so his tennis shoes became saturated very fast. That was our sad attempt at waterproofing his feet! I guess we'll stick to playing inside for the rest of the winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment