7.09.2011

My Little Fish

I get it. Now that I'm a mom, I finally get why my mom buys me clothes and does nice things for me. It hit me as I was watching Andrew play in the inflatable pool that we just bought him. Seeing the joy in his face as he splashed around, filled my heart with so much joy, I realized I would do anything for him. To see him so happy made me so happy. Jarod gets it too. The other day he said to me "This pool makes me happy. I'm so glad we got this pool."










Andrew loves to be in the water and is not afraid of getting his head or face wet. He is already trying to blow bubbles, which usually results in him swallowing big gulps of water, but he continues to try. The squeals he makes as he splashes water in his face are adorable. I just love watching him play. We've also been taking him the the pool at the Country Club. I have to watch him closely because he will crawl right up to the edge of the pool and want to jump in. In the baby pool he forgets that he can't walk that well and lets go of the edge. A couple of time he had gone under for a few seconds. I quickly pull him up and he's right back to playing. Doesn't faze him a bit!













This is a fun summer for Andrew. But I think I'm having more fun just watching!

1 comment:

  1. what fun those two are having together! I love the blow up pool too!

    ReplyDelete