11.01.2011

Welcome to the Church Dominic!

My son's soul was wiped clean of Original Sin on October 16th. He was 3 weeks old. We chose Zach and Carla to be his Godparents. When we had Andrew baptized, he was already a couple months old. I don't know why I felt a sense of urgency to get Dominic baptized, but I wanted to do it as soon as possible. I guess I was just excited for him to receive this first sacrament and the gift of new life in Christ. It was a beautiful ceremony and a good reminder that we are all children of God. God has entrusted me with the care of Andrew and Dominic's souls and it is my job as their mother to get them to their eternal home in heaven. What an awesome responsibility!














I have a feeling that this is the first of many times that Dominic will be kicked by big brother Andrew!





No comments:

Post a Comment