11.05.2011

Thank God He's A Country Boy

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cool weather, the smell of apples and cinnamon from all the yummy fall desserts, and harvest. I'm so glad I married a "farm boy" so that I can experience first hand the sights and smells of harvest. It wasn't until I met Jarod that I got to ride in a tractor and a combine. I even got to help move cattle once from one field to another...very scary! I love that my boys will be able to expierence it all too!




















I love riding with Dave while he's planting and harvesting because he explains everything in detail, how to run the equipment and why they do things the way they do. It seems so complicated! Most of what he says goes right over my head, but I am learning a little. I always come away with a new respect for farmers.













I am so thankful that Andrew and Dominic will have the opportunity to learn about farming. I am so thankful we can go to the farm and let the boys run around and explore. I am so thankful that Jarod is still a farm boy at heart even though he could easily pass for a city boy most days.





No comments:

Post a Comment