3.10.2011

Elliott's baptism

Last Sunday was a glorious day! We welcomed little Elliott into the church through baptism. Jarod and I were honored to be his Godparents. I love baptisms. It is such a beautiful thing, knowing that origional sin is washed away and this little soul is made perfect. Elliott was such a good little baby. All the other babies were crying and fussing, but not Elliott! He slept through the whole thing and didn't even mind the water on his head.









After the ceremony, Andrew got a lot of quality time with his Grandmas, Grandpa, Aunts & Uncles. What a lucky little boy!
Great-Grandma Frances with the boys:


1 comment:

  1. I wrote many comments but I forgot to hit "post comment"-therefore they vanished, and I'm too tired to start over...so I'll be back another day. Really loved looking at the pics and reading your blog, Laura!! THANKS!! Love from, Granny K

    ReplyDelete