3.25.2011

Sippy cup

I am no longer a nursing mama. I loved nursing, especially when Andrew was a little baby and everyone wanted to hold him. I was guaranteed my time with him since I was the only one who could feed him. I didn't mind that it limited me on how long I could be away from him. I didn't really want to be away for that long anyway. I really wanted to nurse him for one year. But then...I got pregnant! My body just couldn't do it anymore. I was eating for three people (at least that's what I told myself!). I was always hungry and sore. It was time. So at 10 months I started giving him formula in a sippy cup. It took some getting used to, but he got the hang of it and by 10 1/2 months he was no longer nursing. He is such a big boy. He's even started eating "real" food and doesn't like it when I try to give him baby food. He's developing such a strong personality. I love watching him grow.



When he's not drinking, he likes to give his sippy cup a ride in the back of his truck!



No comments:

Post a Comment