4.11.2012

O Sacrament Most Holy

 
I love the Easter Vigil mass.  It is the most beautiful mass of the year.  I just love all the chanting, the church lit by candles, the bells ringing during the Gloria, and all the readings that take us through salvation history.  Not to mention this mass was part of Jarod and my first date (eight years ago this year) so it holds a special place in my heart.  But this year was extra special!  I had the honor of being Camille's sponsor as she entered into full communion with the Catholic Church.  What a privilege it was to pray for her as the Holy Spirit descended upon her.     
Thank you, Camille, for letting me be a part of your special day.  We are so excited to welcome you to our church family.
Now, if we could just welcome you into the Kastl family (hint, hint, Adam)!

This was a weekend full of sacraments!  On Easter Sunday we welcomed Corbyn into the church through his baptism.  He was baptized April 8th by Fr. Townsend.  Casey and Jennifer Potter were his Godparents. 
While Uncle Tad took care of Dominic and Jarod took the pictures, I was in the church basement with Andrew as he was screaming his head off.  Sitting quietly in church was not what he had in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment