4.05.2012

Mr. Handsome



Isn't this the most adorable thing you've seen!  Babies in bow ties!!  I found a website that had instructions on how to make bow ties and neckties for little ones and now I am obsessed!  They are surprisingly so simple to make!
Andrew and Dominic will be wearing one every Sunday to church from now on.  I hope we get invited to a lot of weddings this summer! 

I made clip-on ties and ones with Velcro straps.  I have a feeling the clip-ons will get yanked off fairly easily.
These are the colors I've made so far and I have more cute fabric that I bought.  Now if I can only find dress shirts to go with all of them!
I also made something for myself. 
I'm thinking these will be our Easter accessories this year.  Although I'm having second thoughts on the headband.  It's bold and poofy and I'm not quite sure if I can pull it off.  We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. oh boy am I glad that you are my sister!!! you crafty thing you! we'll take sets of four matching ones for all the gentlemen in our house!

    ReplyDelete