4.27.2011

4 months down, 5 more to go

This was me last Easter...
This is me this Easter...

Pregnant two Easters in a row! Let's see if I'll be able to keep the streak going!


I am now 4 months pregnant, 18 weeks to be exact. At my 4 month check up the doctor said everything is looking great. We heard the heartbeat again and it was loud and clear. Every time we find the heartbeat my doctor gets a big smile on his face and says "Wow, that's good and strong!" I love my doctor, Dr Virbicky. He is so kind and gentle and has a love for life. I switched to him for this pregnancy because he goes to my church and promotes Natural Family Planning. I was tired of getting the contraception talk at all of my visits to the last doctors office.


I have two more weeks until our next ultrasound where we can find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Right now, we have agreed to not find out. Jarod is fine either way and I, although I usually am too excited to wait for anything, would like to find out the old fashioned way this time. This all might change once I see our little baby on that screen, but I'm hoping I can delay my gratification! I can't believe I am almost at the halfway point of this pregnancy. It seems like it is going by fast. I am getting very excited to hold a little baby again.





No comments:

Post a Comment