8.10.2012

Celebrating The 4th of July!

Jarod couldn't be happier...Andrew's attention to detail is impeccable!  I'm just thrilled that he has a new car washing partner and I'm off the hook!

We had a nice and relaxing Independence day.  Just me and the boys hanging out at home.  We spent lots of time playing outside in the 100 degree weather but stayed cool in our family size blow up pool.  I love entertaining and being around friends and extended family, but sometimes it's nice to just be at home.  It was the perfect day, complete with cherry pie and watching fireworks in our neighbor's driveway. 

The weekend after the fourth, the city had their Big Bang Boom firework celebration at the lake.  Andrew and Dominic did so well staying up late and weren't scared a bit from the big booms and flashing lights.  Jarod and I really enjoyed the show.  Every year we comment on how this was the best year ever.  And it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment