7.08.2012

A Busy June

It seems like the month of June was jam packed with stuff going on.  I think we were gone 4 of the 5 weekends.  I was able to spend a lot of time with my family as we helped Kristi move to a new house and Megan came home to visit from California (of which I can't beleive I have no pictures!)  While we helped the Casady's prepare for their big move across town, we made sure to spend more time playing than working!  They have this water slide that is so much fun.  How do I know?  Of course I had to try it out.  Don't worry, there's no pictures of me bouncing down the slide in my bathing suit.  We'll save that for the kiddos.
While Kristi and TJ were busy moving boxes into their new home, my mom and I took the kids to the Lincoln zoo.  I hadn't been there in years and was impressed with the updates they've made and fun things to do and see.  Andrew's favorite part was the big sand pit where you can dig for dinosaur bones. 
Dominic just enjoyed being along for the ride and hanging out with his cousins.

Back in Norfolk, we went to the Nebraska AirFest air show.  We saw lots of airplanes doing lots of crazy maneuvers.  It made me sick to my stomach just watching them.  This fueled Jarod's dream of becoming a pilot, but made me extremely thankful that he's not one...at least yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment